Friday, May 27, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • We're currently in Peachland visiting my mom, step dad, sister and brother. I feel like we just got here and we leave in 2 days, it makes me sad. So far it's been a great trip though. 
  • We have our first tooth! H spent Tuesday night screaming.. like, all.night.long... in the morning there was a wee bebe toofie! I can't believe it. She also spent all of Wednesday day, and Wednesday night screaming but yesterday and today seemed to be good.
  • She screams. The voice has been found, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. The shrieking is intense... but it's still cute and not yet annoying - I don't think that will last much longer. 
  • Last week it was +25 here... we arrive and our entire stay has been cloudy and raining. Figures. 
  • I've been saying this a lot and so I can't even claim I'm going to get better, but I am truly sucking at blogging these days. I find myself occupied with H lately and enjoying every moment with her. Soon I'll get back into it, I guess I'm just in a rut? 
  • I love mom's cooking.
  • Baby shoes make me frustrated. I put them on, she kicks them off, I put them on, she kicks them off... repeat.repeat.put shoes in diaper bag - baby toes are cute anyways, right? 
  • My sister graduates tomorrow.... I think my hair just turned grey. 
Head over and check out more leftovers here

6 comments:

Manda said...

Stopping by from FNL -- my daughter was the same way with shoes, the only ones she left on were Robeez.

Kristin said...

Here from FNL...

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your family.

Danifred said...

Trying to keep shoes on my girls was nearly impossible. The only shoes that ever seemed to work for us were Pedipeds. They rocked.
Enjoy your time with your mom!

Our Sampson Family said...

We have some knock-off versions of Robeez and they stay on great, but I agree - baby toes are pretty cute!

Becky said...

stopping by from FNL - the only reason my 2 year old leaves her shoes on is because she has to wear braces and even then it's a fight to keep them on her... especially since she's learned to take the braces off too.

Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started about the fight I got into with DH last night when we thought one shoe was lost after a visit to the pediatrician! LOL