Sunday, March 14, 2010

{2 Short Days}

Tomorrow is Monday and we all know what that means... back to reality. I pretty much live for the weekend. I have a love hate relationship with school.. I love what I'm taking and I'm super excited to start my career, however, I hate actually going there. There is only 115 days left and believe me, they cannot pass quick enough. I am beginning to see the light though, I mean.. it seems like only yesterday it was Christmas and I was halfway done, now it's already March and the end is merely around the corner-- even if it is a big corner! Basically what I'm getting at is that each weekend means there is 1 less week to go, and it also means I get a break. It gives me time to clean my house, do our laundry, grocery shop... I even get to sleep in and stay in my PJ's all day. Usually I bug C to take me out somewhere to do something because I feel like we shouldn't waste our opportunity to spend time together but lately I'm realizing that I quite enjoy our lazy weekends where we barely leave the house. We play video games, watch movies, cook meals, nap. It's quite relaxing. The unfortunate part of it is that it never lasts longer than 2 days... my 2 days is almost up and that means that tomorrow brings the start of another long week... On the bright side, next weekend means 1 less week of school...

No comments: