Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{(not so)Wordless Wednesday}




This never happens. Ever. Ever. Ever. For reals, the last time this precious babygirl fell asleep in my arms was well over a year ago. I enjoyed every single hot-sweaty-arm-asleep moment... especially the 45 minutes I lay awake, afraid to move, while she lay perfect and sleeping. Listening to her sleep noises, sniffing her sweaty baby soap smell, and wondering how she got so big so quickly. 

I've been working extra hard lately at enjoying every moment with her - and she's been making it easy. She's a joy to be around these days and though there are times when I want to scream, I love who she's becoming. I even love her attitude... except for the times when I don't. Ha!

I fall more in love with her every day.

In her own little way she is constantly reminding me that she is not a baby anymore and somewhere, when I blinked or sneezed or something, she became a little person. A little person who can "do it meself" and who is "sooooo beeg!". 

Someone should tell her that she's never too big for sleepy snuggles with her momma.