Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{Straight From the Mouth of H}

After falling down on a toy...
H: "Ouuucchhhh, hurt my 'gina, kiss it better?"
Me: "uh, no, I can't kiss your vagina, it's a private part and we don't kiss privates."
H: "kiiiisssssssss iiittttttt (between sobs)"
Me: "Hunny, I can't kiss your vagina. It will feel better in a minute"
H: "blow it?" (she meant blow it a KISS)
Me: big sigh "ok".

Every time we see a big TRUCK:
H: "BIIIIIIGGG COCK!!"

Every. Single. Person. we see in a store:
H: "What's THAT?" (pointing at the person)

After waking up in the morning with a bump on her head and a rug burned nose..
Me: "What happened baby, did you fall out of bed?"
H: "yah."
C: "Did you face plant on your carpet?"
H: "yah."
Me: "Did you scratch yourself?"
H: "Yah."
C: "What did you do to your nose?"
H: "I have a boogie"
.... we still don't know wtf happened.

Driving to a birthday part at her friends house:
H: "I'm sirsy (thirsty)"
Me: "I don't have anything right now but I bet when we get to O's house you can have some juice!"
H: "Juice BOXES?"
Me: "Yup, I bet Jaymie has juice boxes"
H: "Yay, juice boxes are my faaaavourite stuff!"

H: "Daddy?"
C: "Yes, sweetie?"
H: "girls have 'gina's"
C: "yes, girls have vaginas"
H: "an boys have peanuts"
C: "haha, yes, boys have a penis"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you are using?
I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

Visit my web-site - gift ideas for men

Anonymous said...

Currently it looks like Movable Type is the best blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using
on your blog?

Here is my site :: gift Ideas For men