Tuesday, January 29, 2013

{Straight From the Mouth of H}

Me: "Look at all the Christmas Lights, Hadley. Aren't they pretty!?"
H: "yaahh.. pretty.. *GASP!!!* SAW SANTA, SCUUUURRRYYY, PEE IN PANTS!"
Me: "You pee'd your pants?"
H: "No! I big girl, I dry!"

(Hadley eating chips hiding in the corner of our bedroom)
Me: "Hey! What are you doing?!"
H: (makes a few movements like she's going to say something.. pauses.. smiles) "Beat It!"

(after H bashed me in the head with a book)
Me: "Hadley, you have to be careful"
H: "I'm sooooooooo sorry"

H: "Daddy at work?"
Me: "No, daddy's sleeping"
H: "I go see him!"
Me: "be nice and quiet"
H: (staring at him in bed) "Aww, Daddy is sooooo chute (cute)!"

H: "Mommy!!!!!!!! Gibby is my sister!!"

Me: "Thanks, Hadley"
H: "No problem!"

Every single bump in the road, corner, stop sign/light while driving:
H: "Be Careful, <insert driver's name here>!!"





No comments: