Sunday, May 30, 2010

{You Are What You Incubate}

So, I came across a blog I love... The woman who writes it has definitely been through some tough times. She's currently pregnant and today I read a post she wrote a while back and I laughed so hard, she titled it "You are what you Incubate" and this is what she said:

"I'm cranky. I'm tired. I have to eat all the time. I'm gassy. I burp constantly. I spit up and vomit. I can't sleep through the night. I cry a lot. Loud noises scare me. I'm happiest swaddled in blankets.

Oh my God. I'm acting exactly... like... a baby."

I'm stealing this from her (but definitely giving her credit so check out her site here.) because I couldn't have said it better myself. I am most definitely having an out of body experience thus far.. pregnancy is.. weird. Something new happens everyday and I'm really beginning to enjoy it. Here's to hoping the 2nd trimester is 1000x better than the first!

No comments: