Friday, August 26, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}

  • H is 9 Months old today... 9... months.. old. Seriously? Her 9 month pictures and footprints have been taken but her post will not appear until tomorrow (or perhaps later tonight?). 
  • Speaking of 9 months, the last 9 have been the best of my life. 
  • Summer is totally ruining any sort of schedule we had worked out. Life is just "go with the flow" right now. I like it, but sometimes in Baby World the go-with-the-flow technique makes for a cranky day. 
  • Why do I watch cartoons even when H is napping?
  • On the topic of cartoons - I hate Caillou. Whiney little baby talking Brat. 
  • C and I are bartending a wedding on Saturday. Is it bad that even though it's working, I'm excited for a "night out" with him? 
  • There is a different baby toy in my bed every night. I don't suppose this will stop any time soon but that's okay because it always makes me smile. 
  • FNL is short this week because tiny fingers keep pressing buttons and I'm incapable of fighhti'nasgan themi off any longa'aerr... see?  
  • Khhm redbu - from Hadley.
For more FNL head over here

4 comments:

Our Sampson Family said...

I know what you mean about going with the flow this summer. It's great in a lot of ways, but can really throw off a baby!
Happy 9 months Hadley!

The Tompkins Family said...

I've never seen Caillou but I will take your word for it!

Courtney said...

Stopping in from FNL. I'm TOTALLY with you on Caillou. My boys aren't allowed to watch it cause I don't want that kind of influence on them :)

Danifred said...

Happy 9 months! We don't watch much Caillou here, but Max & Ruby is my nemesis.