Friday, December 16, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • I fear we're coming to the end of 2 naps a day.. the thought of only 1 nap makes me want to vomit. 
  • 12 teeth. She got her first tooth on her 6month birthday and at 12.5months old she now has 12. If I ever meet the damn toothfairy, I'mma knock a bitch out. 
  • I got a new camera. I sold my Sony a380 and bought a Canon t2i.. I'm. In. Love. It's unreal.. for real. 
  • I hate the snow, as I've mentioned before, but I like a White Christmas. I'm beginning to get nervous that we won't have one this year... too much rain!
  • I don't know if I mentioned this but I finally broke down and gave H peanut butter. It was something that made me very nervous but on one cold December evening (the 7th, to be exact) we had a PB&J sandwich in the 15 minute stall of the hospital parking lot. Yah, I know.. I'm a freak. 
  • Also, she's not allergic! yay.
More leftovers here

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I was so sad to see two naps go to one nap. *sigh* Now, the kindergartener doesn't nap but we still try for "rest time" at least one day on the weekend. Oh, how I love naps.