Friday, December 9, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • Friday, already?! Were did this past week go!
  • H is teething - again, or still, it seems it never quits. We had molar #1 break through a couple weeks ago and this week we have #2 and #3! She's miserable, and so are we. Will the poor kid ever catch a break? 
  • I'm ALL DONE my Christmas shopping. Christmas cards are sent. Presents are wrapped and under the tree.. I think it's safe to say I'm ahead of the game this year!
  • I got a new camera and I looooove it. Merry Christmas to me, from Husby! (He told me I had to wrap it and put it under the tree... I gave him the empty box and told him to wrap away!)
  • Pictures with Santa tomorrow - I have a very strong feeling H is going to hate him. We shall see!
  • I entered a contest to try and win a Trash the Dress photoshoot with a photographer in Vancouver. If you would be so kind as to please vote for me that would be AMAZING. All you have to do is LIKE this page and then scroll down to my (Danielle Foster) post on her wall and LIKE it as well. Tell your friends while your at it ;)
  • I don't have a lot to say as this week has been full of whiney, teething baby and exhausted, grumpy parents so I'll leave it at that. Check out more leftovers here

3 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Can't wait to see Santa pics! We still have to go too. The thought exhausts me!

Our Sampson Family said...

Poor H! Grace's 5th tooth is starting to make an appearance. I'm not looking forward to molars!

Danifred said...

Good for you and your Christmas accomplishments! Holy cow. I'm almost done (*this close*) and just started wrapping. I always think I'll finish early, but never do.