Friday, June 10, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • I'm back on the blogging train. I will stop promising to get better at blogging but I will promise to try my hardest. The weather has been so nice that I have been slacking but I need to make a better effort as this is basically H's baby book and if I don't deserve to have the documentation myself, she certainly deserves it. 
  • On Sunday I had a dream that my computer crashed and deleted all my photos... I logged onto my Facebook to get the ones off there and someone had hacked my account and deleted them, too. When I woke up I knew that my mission for the day was to back up my pics... the last 6 months of them... all 13,978 of them... I need an intervention! How is is humanly possible to take that many pictures? For those of you that are curious, that's an average of 77 picture a day. I may be addicted to my camera - or my baby... 
  • We hit up the ocean, and the lake, last weekend. Hadley put her toes in both and loved every bit. She sure is a water baby - thank goodness! I don't know what I'd do if she hated it. The lake was freezing and she still couldn't get enough. 
  • Angry Birds will be the death of me. 
  • The soother is now only allowed at bedtime and in the car. It hasn't been missed one bit so sooner than later it will be gone forever.
  • I officially have a Daddy's Girl. She LOVES him... and I love seeing them together. There is really nothing cuter than babies and their daddies. It melts my heart. 
  • It's pretty awesome to have a group of mama's and their babies to hang with. It's even awesome'r that our babies are so close in age. These little monkeys:

have sure grown up...


  • I'm addicted to my BBQ.. I don't understand why anyone would cook food any other way?
  • I want sushi. I'm pretty sure sushi is the one thing that someone talks about and I NEED to eat it afterwards. It's all I can think about since my mom mentioned it last night. Bitch.
  • Wanna read more than just my leftovers? Follow me!
Check out more leftovers here


4 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Mmmm...sushi. Funny cause Shawn and I were just talking about it this morning and how we hadn't had it in ages!

Mrs. Z said...

I too have a picture taking problem...and I lost a ton of pictures in a computer crash in college, and another time a few years later (lesson NOT learned, clearly!). The baby pics, I do remember to back up, thank goodness!

Danifred said...

I get all panic stricken about my pictures too. I try to back them up regularly, but I definitely need to get better about it.

Megan said...

would love to live near a lake or ocean...swimming is part of me!