Thursday, June 9, 2011

{Thankful on Thursday}

I read this ToT post every week and I figured I'd start to play along.

Living on the West Coast is fabulous. It's so beautiful here and I love that H has the opportunity to step foot in the ocean:


and the lake:


whenever her little heart desires. It is amazing to me that there are people out there that have never even seen the ocean, never mind touched it! We could swim in both in the same day, if we wanted... but the lake is so much better ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say that although the lake is better to swim in there are so many more fun treasures to find at the beach. And the whole never seeing/touching an ocean thing boggles my mind too. Or people who have never ridden a ferry aka the tourists that get SOOOO excited for something most of us coast folks dread lol

Keep on bloggin' dano!! They're all so cute

<3 Megan

Our Sampson Family said...

I can't wait to take Grace in the lake! I'm on the opposite coast but I'm also thankful that we can swim in a lake or the ocean any time we want.

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those that have never seen an ocean. I really hope to see one someday!