Thursday, March 22, 2012

{Thankful on Thursday}

So I'm working full time right now... it sucks. I'm exhausted.. I feel like from the second I wake up until the second I lay down at night it's go, go, go. A wirlwind of lunches, shopping, laundry, cooking, dishes, pickups, dropoffs, baths and bedtimes. It's lacking time. Time to spend with my baby, and my husby.

I hate that I have to be away from H all day. I hate that someone else is feeding her breakfast and lunch. I hate that she gives someone else hugs before and after her nap and asks someone else "is it?". I loved being a "stay at home mom" and I hate this new routine.

So what am I thankful for?

I'm thankful that I got to be a "stay at home mom" almost an entire 16 months. That's more time than most women get to stay home with their babies.

I'm thankful for my mother in law - she is that someone that gets to spend the day with my babygirl. She is the someone who answers her questions and keeps her safe.

I'm also thankful that I have a job. Even though I'm bitching, complaining and kicking my feet the whole way there in the morning, I'm lucky to be employed (and also, the job isn't so bad either ;) )