Friday, March 30, 2012

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • My mom is coming to visit April 4th... I'm counting down the days like a 12 year old going to Disneyland. I miss her so much. I always miss her as I don't get to see her very often, but since I've had H, I find myself missing her more than usual. She hasn't seen H since September (aside from Skype, of course)!!! 
  • I LOVE Kinder Mini Eggs - seriously the best chocolate egg you will ever eat. Buy a bag (Walmart) I dare you. 
  • Dear Tax Return, thank you for paying off my new tires and my credit card, buying me new pants, and also taking a huge chunk of my LOC. Do come again next year. Love D. 
  • We have been washing H's clothes with our laundry detergent for a few months now and her cheeks an arms have been super dry. I bought baby detergent again to see if that's what is making the difference. As I poured it into the washer my ovaries started to spit out eggs, pretty sure. It was like a flashback of a newborn. Oh how I love that smell. 
  • Speaking of laundry - I've done about 30 loads today.
  • 2nd week of work, over. 4 more weeks of fulltime training and then perhaps I can have more than 20 minutes a day with my babygirl. I miss her :(
Head over here and check out some more! 

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Stopping by from FNL...yeah for a tax return! I've been dreading filing since it looks like we will owe this year :/ Your little girl is adorable; enjoy the time with your mom.

Stepping On Cheerios said...

The laundry is so ridiculous! I had to make a rule that the kids have to wear PJ's 3 times before they go in the hamper. It's helping... a little.

Danifred said...

Laundry could be my full time job these days, but, oh how I love that baby detergent smell!