Monday, February 1, 2010

{Miserable Monday}

So I guess I get a big fat "F" in the blogging department. I wish I could say it's because I've been too busy to write, unfortunately, I just don't have a lot to write about. Let's go back to last week.. Sunday of last week was yet another friends birthday. M decided it was about time we did something new so we went Go-Karting. It was so much fun!!! I had not been go-karting for years and so I was a little bit nervous about it. As soon as we started around the track, all nerves were gone and I had a blast. There was like 8 of us that went and we all wore the "optional" full piece race suits to put us more in the spirit. After go-karting we had a fabulous BBQ at M's place followed by icecream cake, wine and awesome company! Happy 22nd Bday, M!!

The rest of the week was filled with homework. I honestly felt like that's all I did. I was absolutely thrilled when Friday rolled around and my biggest baby sister, B, came for a visit!! It was so nice to see her as I don't get to nearly as much as I would like to. We had some drinks, cooked dinner for C and then played some videogames. C bought me the new Super Mario Brother's for the Wii and I'm SO IN LOVE with it. I know it wasn't the typical rowdy, drunken night with me she's used to but I hope she had as good a night as I did and I cannot wait to see her again soon.
Saturday the In-Laws arrived. They left for Mexico for 2 weeks on Sunday and stayed Saturday night with us. We went to the pub across the road from us, had a great dinner and enjoyed their company. We got up bright and early Sunday morning to drive them to the airport. I grumbled the entire way because I would muuuch rather be going to Mexico with them instead of dropping them off! I do hope they have a fantastic time though.

Today's Monday and the beginning of yet another long week. I have homework, as per usual, that I should be doing right now but I just don't want to. Instead I've spent the last few hours catching up on TV shows I've missed on the internet and chatting with my friends on facebook. I really hope this week is better than last and I have something more exciting to write about. Until then I suppose my posts won't be as often as I had originally planned...

No comments: