Wednesday, February 3, 2010

{So Fresh & So Clean}

C's came home from work not feeling well today. He went for a nap at 6 and I woke him up at 7:30 when dinner was ready. He didn't want to get up so I ate dinner, cleaned up, watch TV, creeped facebook, played Mario, chatted on MSN, googled dream houses.. and dreamed about them.. I then woke him up again because I figured he wouldn't want to sleep ALL evening or he'd have a hard time sleeping through the night. He still didn't want to get up so I watched some more TV, creeped more facebook, chatted a lil more on MSN, shopped on ebay (unsuccessfully, I might add), looked at cars on Craigslist and then decided at 10:30 that I should get on my Wii Fit. I've been dreading it because I knew it was going to yell at me. I was right. "D, it sure is late, shouldn't you be getting ready for bed?" "D, did you know it's been 7 days since your last visit?" "You've gained 2.9lbs, why do you think this has happened?" UGH. So, I did what any woman does when someone tells them they're fat.. I ran my butt off. I "jogged" with my little cat friend while I watched some TV, then I did 30 minutes of Free Step while I watched The Real Housewives of Orange County. I burned 124 calories in 30 minutes and stepped 3498 steps. The Wii told me I was a "Calorie Incinerator". With sweat dripping down my forehead I decided that was exactly what I needed to hear and off to the shower I went. Now I'm so fresh and so clean cozied in bed. I'm going to sleep like a baby!

No comments: