Sunday, June 27, 2010

{Blonde Moment vs. Prego Moment}

So being a blonde I've obviously heard every blonde joke in the book - people feel it is their duty to tell them to you (I still haven't quite figured out why?).

Now that I'm pregnant people keep telling me about "Prego Brain"... I must admit, I'm intrigued. Does this now mean I can take my Blonde Moments and blame them on Prego Brain?! If so, are you ready for Prego Moment #1?

C and I are in Visions buying our Anniversary presents to each other (more about that later) and we had to fill out our information in the system. The lady asks, "Can I get your last name?" I reply, "His, or mine?" .... seriously D... you're buying ANNIVERSARY PRESENTS.. you have been married for just shy of an entire year, YOU HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME!!!!

No comments: