Friday, June 11, 2010

{I'm Pregnant}

I had my first ultrasound today... It was unbelievable. There is aaactually a baby in my belly, who woulda thought!? I feel so relieved... like I can finally stop worrying (although I know I never will). Baby dragon was moving around lots. He kept chomping at us - opening and closing his mouth. C loved that part, he was laughing and actually said "He looks like a dragon!" (the tech laughed). I was so happy to see his little body up there on that screen, I could barely take my eyes off of it. When the tech finally let us hear his heartbeat I cried. It felt like I'd been waiting forever to hear those little babybeats. I have never heard anything more amazing.

I guess even though I've known for months, it's actually real now.

Oh my god... I'm Pregnant.

*[we do not know the sex.. we just say he because we think he's a boy and I don't like to call him "it".]

No comments: