Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • I suck at blogging. I'll try my hardest to be blog every weekday from now on. I have good intentions but I just never seem to find the time. I know it seems like excuse after excuse but it's the truth. I have no excuses and I won't try to justify it.. I just suck, end of it. 
  • My doctor cut me off of chocolate because I've been getting migraines again... Yesterday I spent $30 on Advil and tonight I climbed into bed with a chocolate bar - I'm seriously an addict. 
  • Speaking of addictions - I seriously need to stop buying H Christmas presents. She already has more than I can keep in our closet. I'm out of control. 
  • H's 1st 52nd Week Birthday is next month and the planning has begun. I'm beyond excited... and yet, ridiculously sad at the same time - Where did my BABY go!? 
  • H hates tomatoes. This brings the "hate" list to 4 items: Avocado, cottage cheese, quinoa, and tomatoes. 
  • I got new tires today... C says I should be super excited but I can think of 100 things more exciting to spend that kind of money on. Safety First though, right? (and also, now there is just one more reason my car is better than his!)

No comments: