Friday, November 18, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers - The "Rambling" Edition}

  • So maybe this is like.. week(s) long leftovers? I just can't seem to get into it. I try.. I say I will.. then I don't. Maybe blogging isn't for me - or maybe I just need to take a break and not stress about it and just be happy with doing it when I do it?
  • The most exciting news I have is that yesterday H took her first steps - 4, to be exact. Today? She refuses to stand. Ha, Babies!!
  • It snowed last night - I hate the snow.
  • Hadley turns 1 in a week and a day. I've been thinking about having another baby so much that if thoughts alone could make you pregnant there would be a whole herd in there. Seriously, I have the worst "baby fever" ever. It will pass, I know I want to wait, but for now I'm having a moment. I cannot believe how fast this year as gone by. Bittersweet... 
  • I miss my besties and I wish they could all come home for Christmas.
  • Speaking of Christmas - yay - it's almost December. Christmas is my FAV holiday and I am SO excited for it this year. 
  • In fact, Christmas may actually be the only good thing about winter. Did I mention I hate winter? 
  • Okay.. so there is 2 things good about winter... babies in dresses, tights and cardigans. SO CUTE! 
  • Winter coats and carseats suck. 
  • Oh, remember how I mentioned we were getting rid of the sucky? Remember how it didn't work? Guess what!? 4 days sucky free (except bedtime)!!! I know it doesn't count exaaaactly unless it's completely gone, but I'm okay with her having it at bedtime and I may just continue to allow that for awhile. 
  • H has her 2nd molar coming in right now. I hate molars. Come to think of it, I kind of don't like the tooth fairy. Isn't there babies withOUT teeth that need them... you know those toothless weirdos who are walking around with their gummy smiles? Show them some love and leave my 9 toothed child ALONE. Please, I'm practically begging.
  • My cat cleans up under the highchair.. haha. 
  • Pinterest may aaactually be the death of me. I haven't been so addicted to something in a long time. Love. 
  • Speaking of pinterest - a friend requested and invite and got "waitlisted".. wtf is that!? Probably for her own good though! 
  • I refused to re-read this post because all the little red lines underlining everything mean that my spelling and grammar are atrocious. Today, I'm okay with that.. this is, after all, the "rambling" edition. 
To find some leftovers that don't hurt your eyes go here

5 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Waitlisted!!! WHAT!!!!

Mrs. Z said...

If you send her a Pinterest invite she should be able to get on immediately, for some reason they're slower when people request them. Strange.

And I had awful baby fever when Logan was about 12 - 14 months. Glad I waited a bit, but hey, 2 under 2 could be fun too! ;)

Kristin said...

I love, love, love pinterest. I don't go over there every day because I have a tendency to spend hours on end there.

I love Christmas too. I adore having a real tree and can't wait to decorate it.

Danifred said...

Pinterest is a HUGE time suck for me. I do love it though :)

Anonymous said...

YES on the car seat and coats dilemma. GAAAAHHH (rage).

We bought Noah this super awesome and warm bunting bag/snow suit from Superstore and I hate hate hate having to take it on and off every time we get in and out of the vehicle....Is it spring yet?