Thursday, November 3, 2011

{A Quick Reminisce}

I've spent the past 3 days - a couple hours at a time - going through pictures. I'm horrible at keeping up with pictures. I take them. I FB them so that my family and friends can see, and then I keep adding more and more and more without backing them up or deleting the ones that are blurry, or "bad". This is my vow to back them up every month from this point on, and to delete the "bad" ones as soon as I upload them off my camera so that I don't have to deal with this again.

Now, because this was such a boring post, here are some pictures I wouldn't normally post because they're just snapshots from here and there. Some are cell pictures, some are camera pictures but all are super cute!


















2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

1. I love them all.
2. I love her.
3. My fav is the one where she looks like she has no feet.

Chantal said...

That was one giant "AWWWWWWWWWW".