Tuesday, January 5, 2010

{Late Nights, Early Mornings & Naps.. Repeat.}

It's 1:30am on a school night and I should be sleeping. Instead, I've decided to take up blogging. Why am I awake? Because I got home from school at 12:30 this afternoon and, instead of unpacking my suitcase and doing my ever dreaded "Christmas vacation laundry", I had a nap. Not just any nap though.. a four hour nap - because that was so necessary. I woke up from my nap at approximately 5:06. I know this because that's what time I set my alarm for... roughly 9 minutes before C arrives home from work (sneaky right? sshhh, don't tell!). He hates it when I nap because then I can't fall asleep at night. Not falling asleep when I should makes for a terrible morning, a shitty day at school, and then, the one thing I think about from the moment I wake up... a nap! It's a vicious circle really and I tell myself daily that it won't happen tomorrow, unfortunately, it's been going on for months. Having said that, I'm finally beginning to feel as if I could fall asleep. Sweet Dreams, wish me luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog, hopefully it will help with the "nighttime" sleep....