Saturday, January 9, 2010

{A Wii Bit Distracted}

So apparently posting once a day is probably going to be a bit harder than I'd imagined it would. Week days won't be a problem but when it comes time for weekends, we are here, there and everywhere. C is playing COD right now so I figured I'd take a moment to make up for missing yesterday.

Yesterday morning I had an exam, which is never fun, but the upside to only having exams on Fridays is that as soon as we've finished writing it we're aloud to go home. School started at 8 and I was home before 10; A perfect start to the weekend! S came and picked me up at slightly after 11 and we went and did some shopping. Actually, come to think of it, it was more like hunting. I've been looking for a Wii everywhere, as I'd mentioned before, and I finally found one at Costco last night. S and I made dinner.. well, S did and I helped.. a little bit. Mostly I just played with her daughter, Miss A. We had a crazy dance party in her bedroom as Hannah Montana sang ever so... terribly, in the background. C came straight there after work as he works with S's bf B and we all ate dinner and then we watched the boys play PS3, so fun... ugh.

When C and I got home we set up the Wii and even though I was so tired, we played for a couple hours. Wii Fit is unreal! I was skeptical about it at first but my ass is burning today from lunges and step aerobics so it must be doing something! It's neat to see how many calories each exercise burns and trying to out-do C definitely made me more motivated. So far, I give it an A+.

That brings me to today. We woke up and both decided we should play some more Wii. Played for a couple hours, and then went to the grocery store (my bestie, T is coming for a sleepover tonight and requested salmon for dinner). When we got home R and J stopped by for a visit, we played more Wii and then I prep'd supper so I wouldn't have to do it later. Currently my arms hurt, my legs hurt, and my ass hurts.. good news is, my energy is through the roof!

As the title states, I'm a Wii bit distracted. Ta-ta for now!

No comments: