Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{Shh, Don't Tell C!}

Okay, so... As you know C and I have been slightly addicted to our Nintendo Wii. I've been doing the entire yoga section and he's being doing the entire strength training session each night (as well as the games!). Tonight, however, we decided that in reality I was the one who needed the strength training and he was the one who should be doing the yoga. We decided we are going to alternate between strength and yoga every night so that we get all the exercise we need... or at least all that the Wii has to offer us. Tonight we did yoga. I went first and then when I was done C said he could do it better than me... haha.. Here is an audio video of C's first yoga experience. He'd kill me if I actually video'd him so instead I'm just going to let you all listen... Enjoy!
Are you laughing as hard as I was while I taped him? Did you notice that near the end he actually called me a "dirty slut"? Oh boy.
I guess it's safe to say, C + Yoga will continue to be a love/hate relationship.. or perhaps just a hate. The worst part about it is that tomorrow I have to do pushups... FML.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On a different note... School has decided, without my consent, that it's going to start getting REALLY HARD! Well, truthfully, I think our teacher has decided he no longer wants to teach us and instead he's going to give us crazy tough assignments without any direction whatsoever. If I was the only one having a difficult time right now I would be willing to say perhaps it's just me, unfortunately that's not the case. This past week he's been distracted and "out to lunch" (and that's not just an expression, he's aaalways out of our class getting coffee or making phone-calls) more so than usual. Hopefully he figures his shit out and he realizes that what he's doing isn't working before we all fail... Off to do homework, yay :| !

No comments: