Thursday, February 17, 2011

{Let it Snow}

I remember a few times when I was young being woken up by my parents late at night. They'd tell me to look out the window and it would be snow covered. We'd then get all bundled up and go out to play. Snow in PR doesn't last long. It's usually here one night, gone the next morning so you must take advantage when you can or you will miss out completely.

Last night it started snowing at about 5. It stopped for a bit with just a slight coverage on the ground but then picked back up around 8. At 1030 I looked out the window and everything was covered. It was still snowing huge flakes and I decided it was time to take H out in it. If she had of been sleeping I never would have woke her but she was awake, and so after a bit of begging I finally convinced C that it would be fun. We bundled up and out we went!! Such a beautiful night for a snowy little family walk.







Once we got back inside, and dried of the Princess's face, she was so tuckered out that she fell asleep and didn't wake up until 8 this morning! Got to love fresh air!


3 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

That is totally awesome...such a nice family memory of H's first time in the snow. And good for you guys for taking pics too!

I wish snow was a novelty where we live. BUT IT IS NOT. We need to move.

AunTee said...

That sure is one cute pooh bear you have there!! Glad miss H had fun in the snow!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Such a cutie.