Friday, April 29, 2011

{Blog Award}



I received this virtual blog award from Tasha. I basically only blog about H and our family (and sometimes I suck at blogging, period), and to some people that may be boring so it's kind of nice to know that someone likes to read about us! The recipient of the award has to share 7 details with her readers. So, here we go:
  1. I have no tattoos - but I want one. Down my left side... I can't decide if I want to wait until we have our next baby (which won't be soon, so don't ask) or to just do it and hope for the best when I do end up pregnant again.
  2. I have 2 brothers, and 2 sisters. The closest one in age to me is B and she is 7 years younger, M is 8 years younger and R and M are both 10 years younger. I love being the oldest. It makes me happy that even though there is an age gap between us, we are all very close. 
  3. Tasha did a typing test that showed she typed 85 wpm. She added the link and suggested we try ours too, I got 82 wpm - which is pretty damn good! 
  4. Summer is my absolute favourite season, hands down. I can't get enough of the warmth and sunshine (but not without sunscreen!) and it makes me an all around happier person. 
  5. I hate getting my hair cut. Hate. It.
  6. I am addicted to cookies. 
  7. I wish it were possible to live in the same city as ALL my besties. I miss them, but we've all be through a lot together and I know that distance will not tear us apart. 
Now I get to give this award to 7 other bloggers.
  1.  The Tompkins Family  - I don't know if it's in the rules to give it back to the person who gave it to you, but I am.. because I love her blog!
  2.  Family Feedbag 
  3.  Adventures Of The Sunshine Brigade 
  4.  Princess & The Pea 
  5.  Here We Go Again 
  6.  The Life of a Laid-Back Mama 
  7.  Everyday Chaos 

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Nice typing!! Did you see someone commented on mine that they got 103?? I thought I was super fast but she kicked my butt!

Mmm...cookies. Prob my fav dessert/snack food.

Amandacita said...

I have a tattoo down left side (starting over my ribs) and it hasn't changed a bit, plus after labour the discomfort from a tattoo will feel like nothing