Friday, April 29, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • It's that time again - friday! I swear to god it sneaks up on me every week. Friday is my favorite day because it's C's first day off. I love our days together as a family all.day.long. 
  • I'm not going to say much but naps may, or may not be, getting better...
  • There is only 26 more days until we go to my moms!!! I am so friggin' excited. I can't wait to get up to the Okanagan and enjoy the beautiful weather (I hope!), my mom's cooking and visits with the fam. We will be there for H's 6 month birthday which basically means it's been (other than Skype) 6 months since my mom has seen her and my step-dad has yet to meet her at all!
  • We just set up a jolly jumper and H has never been in one - I can't wait until she wakes from her nap so that we can try it out. A friend lent it to us to see if she likes it, and if she does I will totally be getting one of our own. 
  • C has gone 5 days with out a smoke - I'm so proud of him. 
  • Today was the day of "The Royal Wedding"... I know it's exciting and special and all that but I am honestly just excited that it's over and we don't have to hear about it anymore. It was a little bit overkill, in my opinion. Also, I did not stay up to the wee hours of the morning to watch it. I have a baby who had me up every hour, but sleep is sacred and it will be replayed for years to come - I'm sure. 
  • That's it for this week! Stop by here and check out what other leftovers are kickin' around. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Z said...

Not to jinx it, but hope sleep still keeps going in the right direction! And I bet she loves the jumper, it was such a hit in our house!

Danifred said...

The curse of the naps- as soon as you say it's going well- BOOM! I think you successfully avoided the jinx by refusing to discuss it :)
Can't wait to hear how the jumper goes. My girls LOVED them!