Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{I Want}

T did an "I Want" post today, so I figured I would follow suit. Her's was just 1 "I want" but I'm a little more greedy.

I Want:

  • H to remember how to sleep through the night... and while she's at it, a nap longer than 20 minutes would be FANTASTIC.
  • A date night with my husby - yes, I know there are a hundred of you that would babysit so I will rephrase that - A date night with my husby where I WON'T be constantly thinking/texting/worrying/wondering about H. I give it a year.
  • My sheets to remain puke free for 1 entire day. Also, it would be nice if the child who pukes on them would just stop puking.
  • It to be warm out - I cannot say this enough - I AM DONE WITH WINTER.
  • A new wardrobe.
  • I want this to make H's baby food. I know a pot and a blender can do the same thing but this is just too easy!
  • I want it to be the end of May so we can go to Peachland for my little sisters Graduation (omg!).
  • I want a maid, and a cook, and a live in massage therapist. 
  • As the list goes on my wants are getting a bit ridiculous so I will end it with, I want to win the lottery. 
Is this too much to ask? What do YOU want?

1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

Well, if I'm being greedy and I want more than 1 thing, I also want:
-a newer vehicle
-to finish the basement
-to go on a vacation
-to sleep through the night
-my workouts to be done for me but I still reap the rewards
-freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with the calories removed