Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Meeting Baby Mac}

Yesterday we got to meet Baby Mac. I didn't think we would be able to until next weekend when H and I go over the The Island to visit with them but they made a trip over to PR yesterday and I just couldn't stay away. At 9'ish pounds, now, he is still so itty bitty in comparison to my little monkey. So itty bitty, and perfect! We just had a short visit with him and his mommy before we had to go, but it was nice to meet him, and see J (she looks fabulous, btw). Here's a few pictures of H's new baby cousin, and some of H too, because she's just too cute to not include!!

H meets Mac
she's not too sure what to think..

C has a turn! (he NEVER held babies before H came along.. he says "it's different now."
[No complaining here, boys & babies never get old.. so cute!]

Auntie Jill & H... I'm sure all she can think about is how BIG H is!

BB Mac!

Ok, ok!! I won't take any more pictures of you, geeeze!

Congrats, again, to my cousin Ryan and his wife Jill.
Damn, our family makes awesome babies!

1 comment: