Sunday, April 3, 2011

{Swinging}

Yesterday was H's first trip to the beach/park. It was short lived though, because even though it was a beautiful sunny day, the wind was blowing so hard down by the ocean.

Not too sure how she feels about swinging 
I can't wait for "underducks"

Being adorable - like it takes any effort. 
Swingtime with Ma'ma

Scaring the crap out of Dad

Looking 100lbs in her snowsuit

Time to go home...
What a lovely family day we had. H and I both love it when daddy has the day off! Bring on Summer...

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Great pictures! As soon as the snow melts, I'll have to see what Presley thinks of the swings!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod that's awesome. I love the 'scaring the crap out of Dad' photo. I do the same to Ny... scare the crap out of nurses!