Friday, April 1, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • Once again, Friday snuck up on me. This week I don't even have a list of things to look at for my FNL post. I usually write things down as I think of them throughout the week!
  • I've been a cleaning machine, today. I'm waiting for H to go to bed and then the rest of the house will get done - hopefully, unless I lose all motivation by then.
  • I made fish tacos last night. They were SO AMAZING. I can't wait to make them again. 
  • My iPhone FINALLY came in!!!! I'm addicted... and so is C. I can't believe I've been missing out for all this time. 
  • H still doesn't know how to nap. It makes for a grumpy baby - Do you have any tips?
  • We had 4month shots on Tuesday, it was terrible. They were accompanied by tonnes of screaming for the remainder of the day, as well as a fever... the Tylenol did make for a good sleep, though. Poor bebe. 
  • I LOVE chocolate macaroons.. so good.
  • I'm boring this Friday. Check out some more exciting Leftovers, here!

5 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Mmm...macaroons.

Well, your night time routine works fantastic. What about a modified version of that? Not the bath but maybe a little lotion massage with the bedtime scent? Lots of work but if it gave you more than 20 minutes break it could be worth it!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

I love my iPhone4! Best invention. Ever!

I love the apps for kids...shapes, colors, games, etc:) Comes in handy all the time.

Sarah said...

Stopping in from FNL.

Yay for the iPhone. It is amazing :)

I hope I can be super cleaning woman soon ;)

No tips for naps right now, but if I think of any I'll let you know!

Danifred said...

I love my iPhone. One of my favorite apps these days is the Keyring- it scans all those pesky store cards for you so you don't have to carry them around.

And yeah for cleaning!

ShannonB said...

I love my iPhone too. I have the Flashcards App for Andre to show him pictures, shapes, colours...yesterday the picture for "guitar" came up and he looked around and then started crying - I think he was looking for Daddy!

Would love your fish tacos recipe...mmmmmm....