Friday, January 21, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • H is at her gramma's house right now so I can have a nap... [I'm not napping, why?].
  • My babygirl is 8 weeks old, today!!
  • I babysat a friend's twin girls this morning and they were really good. I wasn't sure what I'd gotten myself into because H was a terror last night but it turned out well and they were really well behaved. They just love H.
Grace, Hadley & Madelyn
  • I had a bit of a meltdown last night when H wouldn't stop crying - luckily I have a fabulous Husband who took over for 20 minutes while I got myself together. <3 
  • I'm tired of winter. 
  • H giggled!! C was off work on Wednesday and we were hanging out trying to get her to smile at us. She gave us a couple little smirks and then this huuuuge smile accompanied by what sounded like her very first giggle. If C hadn't of heard it too I probably wouldn't have believed it. SO CUTE.
  • So far, signing isn't going well. I keep forgetting! Then again, I think at this stage it's more about getting yourself into the habit of doing it, rather than them actually learning it. 
  • My little brother is missing... we think he may be in Vancouver but we're not actually sure and I hate that. He's not like, kidnapped or anything, he ran away on his own but it sucks regardless. [If you read this, buddy, please call me. xoxo]
  • I'm going for a nap. Now.
  • Anyone who hates leftovers is crazy. Wanna share yours? Click here.

5 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

The twins are soooo cute! And of course Hadley too!

Sucks about your brother! Hopefully he contacts someone soon so you can stop stressing so much!

Go to sleep!

Sarah said...

Stopping in from FNL.

It is hard to nap when there are other things to do. Hopefully you are able to get some rest.

I understand about almost losing your mind when the baby won't stop crying. Sometimes it is just better to take a break for a bit. H is beautiful! Congratulations!

Hopefully your brother shows up or contacts someone.

Laura said...

Happy Napping!

We did some signing with my daughter. We found "more" and "all done" were the greatest things because she didn't get so frustrated with us. I hope to do some with our next one too.

Anonymous said...

Sucky about your brother! How old is he? :(

Hang in there with H and the crying and the sleeping. Lean on Cole all you need to right now. Hugs!

Danifred said...

Not knowing where your brother is must be scary. I hope he gets in touch with you soon.

I totally remember those moments of insanity when the baby wouldn't stop crying. It was the worst!

Hope you get some sleep :)