Thursday, January 6, 2011

{Keep on Smilin', Babygirl}

Do they come any cuter? 
She learned to smile on her 1 month Birthday... they just keep gettin' better and better. I can't possibly stay grumpy at her for fussing and screaming all day if she gives me one of these. Lil' bugger probably knows it because she seems to flash those gums at just the right time. If I'm getting frustrated, BAM, that smile can brighten my day in a second. One look at it and I melt.

Keep on smilin', baby girl, and the whole world will smile with you - how could they not!? 

3 comments:

Karen said...

We're just starting to get smiles, too - real ones, not gas. Nyana's gotten good at frowning up her brows, and even welling up her eyes a bit, and then BAM - nope, not a cry. I'll smile for ya instead. Babygirls are so fantastic.

The Tompkins Family said...

They say that smiles come at the perfect time...right when parents are ready to throw babies through windows or leave them on the side of the road. TOO TRUE! Who could do anything but love sweet babies that smile?!

The Tompkins Family said...

You guys make cute babies, must be time for another!