Monday, January 10, 2011

{I'm A Big Girl Now - Maybe?}

Sleepin' in my crib like a big girl!
Hadley has been sleeping in our bed for the past 3 weeks. It's not something I ever wanted, and something I wasn't happy about, but it was the only way we got any rest at all. Once we put her on formula and all her tummy problems started she refused to be put down and therefore, would not sleep anywhere but in my arms. In the past few days I think she's adjusted to the formula. She is far more content, she doesn't fuss nearly as much, and she's actually happy! When she's awake she's fine to hang out without being held, and she doesn't wake up when I lay her down if she's sleeping - it's fabulous!

I decided that it's now time for her to be back in her own bed. Yesterday we put her in her bassinet when we got home from my mom's place. She slept in there from 8pm until 230 in the morning!! I fed her and she went back to sleep from 3 until 6.

Today, H has had 2 naps in her crib and they have both gone well. Tonight this will be where she sleeps.

I'm hopeful... wish us luck!

ps. Isn't the blankie her Auntie Robbi made adorable!?

3 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

She looks soooo cozy in there! I like the crib sheet, where did you get it?

The Tompkins Family said...

Also, I am loving the new background!

Anonymous said...

Love the blanket! Soo cute :)