Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{Fuck The Crib}

We're anti-crib, again.
We're also anti-beingputdown, again.

I had a week of being able to get things done during nap time.  Time to shower, do the dishes, laundry or vacuum... a week of freedom, in a sense, where I didn't have a baby in my arms at all times.
Well, that week has come to an end, and it's ended with a vengeance. H seems to be demanding backpay of bounces, pats, rocks and snuggles. My cling on has come back to me (though I'm not sure I missed her?).

I can't seem to get anything done because I can't put her down. I don't get any "me" time, or "husband" time. She hates the evenings and screams off and on from about 7pm until 1130 or so. She's taken to spitting up and refusing to eat her entire bottle but instead drinks an ounce at a time, every 15-45 minutes. In the day it's not bad, but come evening, she hates everybody but me. Awesome.

I have heated up my tea 5 times since I made it... one cup of tea has lasted me 4 hours - and it's STILL not gone... I may pull my hair out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you! Just wait until sixteen years from now when she *doesn't* want to sleep in her own bed!!

Danielle said...

She better be sleeping in her own bed when she's 16 or daddy will have the damn shotgun out. haha

The Tompkins Family said...

Just think though...next week it could change back and you'll wonder if you imagined the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Lol at the tea! I do that everyday:)

-Amber Lynn