Wednesday, March 9, 2011

{Five Faves}

T was the first to do this, and then D followed along so I figure I may as well partake, too.

5 things I cannot live without (excluding family, friends, basic needs):

  1. My cellphone: it's sad, really. It's my phonebook, my clock, my alarm, my timer, my calculator... I really could go on. I don't even have my Blackberry anymore, it's just a cheap Walmart phone that I added to my contract when the BB bit the dust. Man I miss my BB... 
  2. Ice Tea: LOVE. Nestea - in the GLASS bottle, only. 
  3. Nap Time: for real, I would probably go crazy. Even if it is only 45 minutes at a time - it brings back my sanity.
  4. Lululemons: I know, dumb right? I have 3 pairs. One pair - the ones I've had the longest - has holes and yet they're the ones I wear the most. I could live in them. (And no, I don't do yoga).
  5. My camera: I'm addicted to taking pictures - 99% of them being of my precious babygirl. I have taken over 2500 pictures since she was born.. That's 2532 pictures in 102 days (and that's after deleting blurs!); That averages out to 25 pictures a day!!! 
What are YOUR 5 favorite things? 

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

I love, love, love my Lulus too! I have 4 pants and 2 capri length and they're all borderline too old and gross looking to wear out in public...you know when they get too many fuzzies and piles on them? Yeah, they're all like that. No holes yet though, that's true dedication!

Danifred said...

I grew up drinking iced tea and I'm still a sucker for it whenever I indulge :)