Friday, March 25, 2011

{Friday Night Leftovers}


  • H is 16 weeks, today. Tomorrow she will officially be 4 months old. She's practically graduated!!
  • Speaking of which... 1 year ago, March 22nd, a baby was made. Her name is H! 
  • It's one of my besties' 24th Birthday today. Happy Birthday, Robbi!!!! Hope you have a fabulous day and the best year yet!
  • I mentioned last week that I needed to vacuum my car because it looked like I lived in it.. well, I did it! It's nice and clean, for now. It never lasts long.. I don't understand how so much dirt can be on shoes!!
  • I took H to Healthy Babies yesterday and got her weighed. As I said it's her 4 month birthday tomorrow though, so I'm going to make you wait to hear how much she is!!
  • Spring has arrived and along with that comes Spring Cleaning.. I'm dreading it but soon my house will be sparkling and I will have significantly less Facebook friends. Lately I've been thinking that there are far too many people on my Facebook that I don't talk to, why are they there?
  • Gripe Water is my best friend. Seriously. H has been soooooo gassy and fussy lately I would die without it.
  • Why do they make baby shoes? I swear to god, I have a billion pairs. They're so cute, yet so incredibly useless. I put them on, she kicks them off, I put them on, she kicks them off. Repeat. Socks and slippers it is!
  • Baby M has arrived - fiiiiinally! After 4 long days of labour he's here safe and sound. Mom and baby are doing fabulous. I can't wait to meet him and kiss his sweet little face. I grew up with boy cousins and it was awesome so I am so excited that Miss H has M to grow up with, too. Hopefully they will be as close as I am with his daddy and brothers. 
  • C and I got new phones. iPhones, to be exact, and I'm so excited. Problem is, PR never has phones in stock so they're "on order" and have been all week. I really hope they come tomorrow or I'm going to be grumpy. I want my new phone, now!!!
  • H and I are headed to The Island tomorrow with Gramma S. We're going to watch some of my brother's hockey tournament, do a lil shopping, and visit with family friends. Should be a good time. I also hope to drop of a present for Baby M if they break out of the hospital by then!
  • We are all sick. All of us. C has had the stomach flu for 4 days now. I have a viral infection in my nose, throat and ears and H.. well she has a stuffed nose and this feeble scratch cry that I can only assume means her throat is sore like mine. She's definitely not herself, either. Poor bebe. I hope we're all good and healthy soon!
  • I did it. I ordered a new carseat for H. She screams every time I put her in her's and so I figured we have to buy one eventually, I may as well buy it sooner than later in hopes that it will solve our ever hated car rides. Soon we shall see if she likes it or not... she better.
  • If anyone was wondering - Nyana's G-Tube surgery went great. She did amazing and is well on her way to recovery. What a strong little girl she is! Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers and crossed fingers.
  • Leave a comment and then pop over to our host, Danifred's. There's lots of leftovers over there, check them out!

10 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Welcome Baby M! Your mom is SUCH a trooper!!

daisybv2 said...

Popping over from Danifreds FNL I know what you mean about baby shoes. I always liked those robeez it helped keep my kids socks on their feet

Anonymous said...

Yay for new baby boys! Boo for four days of labour. Yay for spring cleaning. Boo for sick.

Thanks for the Nyana love.

Joan said...

Congrats to R & J on their new baby boy :) and congrats to Nyana and her family, so happy for you!!

Have a great day tomorrow Dano
and I hope you all feel better soon!
xoxox

Mrs. Z said...

Baby shoes = so pointless! Even now, with just a slight look at his shoes, that's the first thing my 17 month old does when bored, rip off the shoes!

Sarah said...

Stopping in from FNL.

You'll love your iPhone! I love mine! Hope it gets there soon.

Happy 4month Birthday to H! She is beautiful!!!

Baby shoes are pointless! My 19 month old is just starting to like wearing shoes...but still tears them off!!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for stopping by! Your little baby girl is so cute!!!! Congrats on making it 4 months!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Love your sidebar photos...so cute! stopping by from FNL:)

Baby shoes are a money waster!

Unknown said...

Robeez are the best!!! I have a serious addiction to them!!! :)

Thanks for the blog visit ;)

And PS- your little girl is adorable ;)

Danifred said...

I just got an iPhone and I loooovvveee it. I don't know how I ever lived without it.
And, none of us like shoes here. We ALL prefer bare feet!